Thursday, November 1, 2012

PiBoIdMo WHAT?

Man! How'd it get to be November???

I've got to pull it together, face the reality that my Christmas decorations are expected to be up soon and all my shopping done too. Nah! I'll probably just procrastinate that like I always do.

BUT one thing I will not procrastinate is registering for Tara Lazar's annual PiBoIdMo (Picture Book Idea Month) She started the idea, the picture book equivalent to the novelists' challenge to write a novel start to finish in one month's time, in 2008 for herself. The year after that, she challenged others on her blog to participate with her. Now, with over 600 participants last year and cool picture-book-author-nerdy prizes, she hopes to inspire children's authors to get their creative juices flowing and jot down an idea per day to use when you just can't think of the next topic to write about.

If you'd like to take the challenge with us, click on her link above and register by commenting on her PiBoIdMo post.


Let the brainstorming begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment