Monday, July 30, 2012

Rearrange Your Refrigerator - NOW!

Okay, so I have a good tip for everyone! STOP putting your fruits and veggies in the bottom drawers! I know that's what they are designed for, but stop!

About four months ago I read this article about refrigerator makeovers and heeded their advice. Because of this rearrangement we have really upped our fruit and veggie intake at our house, as well as almost eliminated any spoilage! Seriously, ask my husband!

Basically, Here's the gist:


On the top of my fridge, I keep juice and some dairy products

middle shelves: Veggies, fruits, and some dairy overflow.
 (I usually keep eggs here as well)


Top Drawer is for leftovers and *treats*
I use the Jellos for my homemade frappucinos once in a while
Lowest drawer for thawing meats. Genius! I put a towel down
so if any juice spills, no yucky clean up!
Yay! An awesomely organized refrigerator that we
have easy access to the healthy stuff. I have to admit,
I usually have more fruits/veggies in my fridge
but I have another blog with ideas about that coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment